Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A poem by Gary G Pelow Gang Stalking Part 2

It is happening again, my paranoia, depression, suicidal feelings, I am thinking people are after me
to spy on me, to kill, me, to harass me, to destroy and vandalize my house where my apartment is.
I had a brand new bike, it was locked outside on my porch with two, 2 inch thick cables and padlocks to the wood frame of the open porch.
They cut the padlocks, dropped and left the cut locks on the porch and took the bike and cables.
Over the weekend, someone went into the back of my apartment building and threw the garbage from 7 different apartments all over the yard, sidewalks, and street.
People are leaving trash and litter all over the front yard as they walk by.
This all seems to coincidental, to convenient .  This does not seem random.
I am afraid, afraid for my life, my physical safety and existence.
Last week someone stole 70 dollars out of my bank account electronically.
That to has fueled my paranoia and suspicion, if that is what it is and not real gang stalking and community based harassment.
I feel like there is a very large group of diverse people working in tandem to stalk me, they are the perps.
Their goal is to isolate me, ruin my reputation, destroy me financially, to get me fired or evicted.
They want to let me know they are there unseen, always watching trying to make me so afraid has to isolate myself and commit suicide.
Thing is, I do not have the courage to commit suicide and never will.
But now I am always looking over my shoulder, using my smart phone to video record and photograph suspicious people and posting their faces and images all over the internet.
 I jump at every sound, every bump, every slamming door, I am depressed, I want to commit suicide but can not, will not.
The best I can do is stick to my daily schedule, act normally.
I am awaiting a call from my psychiatrist.
This is either real gang stalking or psychotic fantasy or both in part.

No comments:

Post a Comment