Thursday, May 4, 2017

A poem by Gary G Pelow, What is real? I do not know anymore.

Cars drive slowly past my house suspiciously looking at me as I smoke my cigarette, I think they are stalking and hunting me to kill me.
I write very often of the dangers of the fascism known as Islam, I make no secret that Mohammad was a pedophile.
Maybe people are hunting me and getting ready to kill me for telling the truth, the reality of Islam, or some other subject I have spoken on or written about.
I have Schizophrenia and I fear Muslim extremists and their passive supporters are organizing a hunt against me, a literal hunt, where I will be followed, tracked, cornered and killed, or tortured and then killed like I am a fucking animal, like a deer or a pheasant, or maybe they, those hunters trying to murder me think I am less than even animals.
My reality, or my perception of it, is confused by many factors, I am mentally ill, I do have a history of paranoid fantasies of conspiracies being carried out against me like stalking me, hiring private investigators to follow me, filming me, putting me under close surveillance, I believed at one point all of this was being done by The Church of Scientology because I spent years publicly criticizing them and their fake, corporate church.
My paranoia is also inflamed by stress from the uncertainty of my future, Trump is President and if I lose healthcare coverage, or even just part of it, I could end up dead, death is a recurring theme in my fears, real or not, of those who are trying to kill me, be they Muslim or drug gangs or other enemies I may or may not have.
I live in fear everyday over the idea I am being watched and followed by a large group of people from many different backgrounds in a highly well organized plan to hunt me after years of deliberately breaking me down to the point of a mental collapse or suicide.
I have not, will not commit suicide like my enemies want, if they want me dead, they will have to kill me.
I take six different medications everyday, these help keep me in control of my own behavior regardless of what my enemies may do to harass, follow, hunt stalk and kill me like prey.

No comments:

Post a Comment