Saturday, March 4, 2017

A poem by Gary G Pelow, You speak for me?

They are all over the internet, right wing, left wing, it does not matter which, these extremists claim to speak for others that did not ask to have anyone speak for them.
The fucking intersectional, feminist, Cultural Marxist, Black Lives Matter terrorists, social justice warriors left wing crowd claim to speak for others.
They claim they speak for the gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual population because they are too weak to speak for themselves, which of course is not true.
There is an awful arrogance there on the far left, speaking for people without their permission as if they were retarded children who need protection whether they like it or not.
The regressive left also claims to speak for people of color, again without actually consulting with people of color on what they actually want, if anything, from the far left.
The feminist third wave, intersectional, Antifa, black block, anarchist, left wing racists/fascists (irony) say they speak for the disabled.
I am disabled, Schizophrenia you know, I did not ask for these left wing fascists to speak for me.
I have someone speaking for me without my permission because I am "oppressed"  and helpless?
That is fucking news to me, I did not get that memo, the fucking arrogance.
But let us not blame the left alone, that would be unfair and a denial of the reality of the far right and their brand of arrogance.
I am white. Apparently I need white nationalists who do not know me to speak for me as a white person, again as if I was a fucking retard with the I.Q. of a gold fish.
Apparently these white nationalists want to set aside a whole separate country for white people, gee isn't that nice, I get to move to a white nationalist dictatorship, because that is what it would be, a dictatorship, nationalism when extreme leads to dictatorship.
So in order for these white nationalists to represent me and protect me in a new white country, I lose all personal freedoms, I have no more rights, again as if I am a retard.
Black nationalists would do the same fucking thing, speak for others without permission or consulting those they are supposedly trying to protect and speak for.
They want a new separate black nation to protect blacks from the evil whites that ends in dictatorship with the irony being in such a black nation the rights of blacks would be stripped away by blacks.
There are a lot of people from all points on the political, religious, racial, social map running in all directions with the hysteria that apparently is needed to speak for others whether they like it or not.
Fuck you, I would rather live in a bleak, confusing multicultural United States under the protection of an imperfect, not always just nation and The U.S. Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment