Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A poem by Gary G Pelow Vermin

When there is disorganization of the mind in the state of psychosis, ones outer world becomes more dangerous.
With disorganization of this sort the result is to not keep ones residence clean and hygienic .
It also results with the end of personal hygiene, not bathing, shaving, brushing ones teeth, using deodorant.
A person in this kind of state of chaos will let filth of all kinds grow in their residence, letting it  accumulate.
And then they show up, ever so slowly, gradually. The mice, the rats, the roaches, the ants, and all manner of parasitic infection like scabies, the mite of which burrows into your skin and then lays eggs.
The mice, the rats, the roaches they all bring disease, infection and parasites.
I have had the experience of scabies, it is a hellish torture of constant itching and rashes all over the body.
To get rid of the scabies one must literally put poisonous pesticide all over your body except the scalp and bottom of the feet.
I also ended up in a situation of filth where my rented room became infested, by the thousands, with bed bugs.
They were biting me so often and leaving so many sores I thought it was scabies again.
But, no it was bed bugs, an infestation so bad that nothing in my room could be cleaned or completely rid of bed bugs.
I had to throw out everything, the bed, the chairs, the cushions
I see my acquaintances walk around with insect bites all their skin, completely oblivious to it, or they just got ignore the sores and pain and see it as normal for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment