Thursday, November 10, 2016

A poem by Gary G Pelow, Annoyance

He is so fucking annoying, always begging for cigarettes, money, food and coffee.
He does not have any fucking common sense, he borrows money and then pays it back and has no money left.
He expects me to give him shit that he should get on his own and I have to live with this beggar in the same house.
He knocked on my fucking door last night at 2 in the morning, I could not get back to sleep after that.
This childish little fucking prick deserved it when I yelled, screamed and swore at him.
I tried to reason with him calmly that he can not keep begging for things from me that he thinks I am required to give him.
I am not a fucking supermarket, I am not a fucking corner store that people come to buy groceries and cigarettes.
I am not required to supply this dumb fuck with anything, I am not rich nor can I afford to support his habits and desires.
He is like a fucking child that can not seem to grow up and take responsibility for his own actions like borrowing money and keeping a rational budget, he is a fucking 50 year old child, he is a jackass.
He will probably whine to the landlord that I was mean to him, that I yelled and swore at him.
The landlord already knows this fucking man child keeps begging me for shit, the landlord knows the truth of the situation.
I have little patience for immaturity and stupidity in a grown man, he is like a horde of flies that pester me and will not go away.
His stupidity is annoying beyond belief, he fucking accuses me of being crazy for swearing and yelling at him, threatening not to talk to me anymore, like I really fucking care about that.
I have enough problems of my own with my schizophrenia and my own money problems, I do not care what that stupid fuck accuses me of.
I am tired and lethargic, I got very little sleep last night and I am very irritated,I have no more patience for this stupidity and actually I have shown more patience then this fucking asshole actually deserves, I have gone out of my way to be patient with somebody who acts and thinks like a fucking child.

No comments:

Post a Comment