Thursday, August 11, 2016

A poem by Gary G Pelow, My Rotting Gut

I am vomiting, I am nauseated, I am in pain, I am sick to my stomach, I hate this fucking world.
I am dizzy, I am shaking, I want to scream out in anger over pain and sickness and boredom.
I hate this fucking world, I hate my aging body and the sickness and pain that comes as I grow older and weaker as others stay strong, whining about all of this is all I have left, I have no love, I have no friends.
My two room mates are disgusting, loud, noisy and they carry a stench wherever they go, it makes me want to vomit, even when I do vomit to relieve myself of the nausea, the relief does not last, I wish I was fucking dead, yet I have no balls to make that happen, I want to tell everyone to shut the fuck up and leave me to my misery and weak sickness.
I threw up for the entire past week nonstop, I hate this fucking world of pain and nausea, I feel like I am in chemotherapy for cancer, my hair is falling out, I have no desire to eat, when I do I vomit, I vomit and vomit and vomit with no end in sight.
I am jealous of others well being, health, vitality love and friends, I have none of these, I am alone in my gut wrenching vomit filled existence, I am tired with no energy, just lethargy, I am motivated to do that which is needed to stay alive and nothing more, I hate this fucking world, I hate you and your smiles, I hate your friends, I hate your family, I hate this fucking world of vomit and weakness, I shake in disgust at my own ill health.

No comments:

Post a Comment