Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A poem by Gary G Pelow, Enraged

Today I an in a state of rage, my body is shaking in rage and anger, I hate this fucking world and the people in it, they are all fucking assholes. I am coping as best as as I can in this enraged state of mind, I feel like telling everyone to fuck off,and I just did, my fucking room mates, they keep forgetting their keys, I am sick of answering the  door because of it, they are fucking morons  I am filled with rage, I must not commit violence, even though I would like to, I will not, I have no desire to go to jail, my body is shaking, I am enraged, I do not know how to handle it, I am enraged, I feel helpless in my anger, my body is shaking to the point of a seizure, I want to rage against everyone I see, but I can not and will not, I must control my behavior, but it is tough to do so with everyone acting like an asshole.  I do not know what to do, I am enraged, I am pissed off, I shake in anger, I am lost in a sea of anger and I am tossed about as if in an ocean hurricane, I am drowning in my lack of patience, I am drowning in a sea of irritability and annoyance,  I an helpless to my emotions, all of my logic and restraint is gone, I yell and scream in anger, I do not like to, it is embarrassing to do so. I need to have self control but can not seem to find it and I do not know where to look for it..  I am alone, there is no one to help me, I am alone, no one cares about my feeling and rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment