Monday, February 8, 2016

A poem by Gary G Pelow, Jumping?

Why do people jump to their death?  What is so horrible as to want to defeat the instinct of survival?  How could anything be that terrible?  Why do people shoot themselves in the head, as my sister did?  There has to be a reason for this unreasonable acts.  Is it fear? Is it depression? Is it psychosis?  What is the answer?  I would really like to know why people take medications to overdose to die, to murder themselves.  I do not understand suicide in the healthy who are free from physical pain and illness, how could mental and emotional pain be so bad as to cause death?  I ask these questions over and over again and my sister is still dead, even if their was an answer to these questions, she is still dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment