Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A poem by GARY G PELOW, THE FROZEN

The frozen tundra of Rochester NY is bitter this January day, I am alone in this snow and ice and bitter cold despite my room mates, even around them I feel alone.  I do not know what to do, my hands are shaking in fear and I do not know why, I struggle to understand my feelings in this arctic weather. I am afraid, afraid of every little noise outside my door, I tremble in fear and the biting cold air makes my fear worse.  I hate my my fucking room mates, they do not care about me, they use me for money and cigarretes like I am a fucking corner store.  I am helpless in my fear, I am paralyzed in fear as if I broke my back and spinal chord.  I struggle in the bitter cold to stay motivated in life but the fear is strong and I am alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment