Thursday, November 26, 2015

A POEM BY GARY G PELOW, THE PAIN.

THE PAIN IS EXCRUCIATING, MY ABDOMEN BULGES, DISTENDED, I SEEK RELIEF AND FIND NONE.   MY HEAD IS SWIMMING IN AGONY AND CONFUSION, BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, THE BACK OF MY NECK IS STIFF WITH TENSION AND HURT, MY MIND IS BORED AND CONFUSED TODAY, I TRY TO STICK TO MY SCHIZOPHRENIC SCHEDULE, I TRY TO FIGHT THROUGH THE BOREDOM AND PAIN OF THIS DAY TO STAY ACTIVE AND SANE.  THERE IS NO ONE HERE BUT ME AS I TYPE THIS IN SHEER BOREDOM AND LONELINESS.  THERE IS JUST THE DRONING, MADDENING SOUNDS OF THE FANS IN MY ROOM, WHITE NOISE TO BOTH OCCUPY MY MIND AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE IT SCREAM IN MONOTINY AND FEAR.  I TRY MY BEST EVERYDAY TO COPE, TO SURVIVE, TO LOVE OTHERS DESPITE THE RAGE IN MY HEART AND THE HURT OF MY SOUL.  I SEEK TO HARM NO ONE, NOR MYSELF, I ONLY SEEK CALM AND PEACE IN QUIET MEDITATION, IN THE MIDDLE OF PSYCHOSIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment