Monday, November 23, 2015

A POEM BY GARY G PELOW, THE BOREDOM AND FEAR.

THE BOREDOM AND FEAR, THEY ARE PRONOUNCE, PRONOUNCE ENOUGH TO YELL IN AGONY OVER THEM, I HAVE  NO MOTIVATION BECAUSE OF THEM, THEY STOP ME IN MY TRACKS, I SCREAM IN THE FUCKING MONOTINY OF MY FUCKING BORING EXISTENCE.  I AM USELESS, I AM ALONE, WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY? WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?  ARE THERE LIVES MORE BUSY AND WORTH WHILE THEN MY OWN?  WHY DO THEY GO ABOUT DOING IMPORTANT THINGS AND WHY DO I ROT IN THIS FUCKING ANGRY MISERY?  WHY DO I HAVE NO FRIENDS?  THE PEOPLE AROUND ME MOVE ABOUT, MOTIVATED TO GREATNESS, MOTIVATED TO DO THE ACTIVITIES TOWARD GREAT OUTCOMES, AND I AM MOTIVATED TO SLEEP ALL DAY AND GROW TO BE A FAT, LAZY SLOB. THANKSGIVING IN AMERICA IS COMING IN THREE DAYS, AND I AM FUCKING ALONE, FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE LEFT ME, FUCK YOU AND YOUR HAPPY HOLIDAYS I CAN NOT HAVE WITH YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment