Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A POEM BY GARY G PELOW, ALONE

I WRITE THIS IN CAPS, I MUST CONVEY MY EMOTIONS LOUDLY AND CLEARLY, I AM ALONE, THERE IS NOBODY HERE, I WRITE THIS IN DEEP DEPRESSION AND EMPTINESS.  THERE IS NO ONE HERE, THERE IS JUST THE GHOSTS OF MY BRUTAL PAST THAT HAUNT ME, THE GHOSTS OF MY DRUNKEN DEAD MOTHER, THE GHOSTS OF MY EVIL ABUSIVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHO EVEN TODAY SPREAD RUMORS AND LIES ABOUT ME IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY MY LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS.  I AM WRITHING WITH RAGE, MY BODY IS SHAKING, I SEEK REVENGE BUT CAN HAVE NONE, JAIL AWAITS ME IF I SEEK VENGEANCE, SO THERE WILL BE NO RETALIATION FROM ME TO THEM, I CAN NOT LET THEM DESTROY ME THROUGH MY OWN STUPID MISTAKES THAT WOULD PUT ME IN PRISON, I HAVE CONTROL OVER MYSELF, NOT THEM, I CHOOSE HOW TO REACT TO OTHERS WITH OUT CONTROLING WHAT THEY DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment