Monday, September 21, 2015

A POEM BY GARY G PELOW TIME.

There is no more time, the gig is up, the secret is out and about.
The truth of my situation has been revealed in its raw form,
there is no more hiding from the truth, I am mentally ill.
This has gone public, public on video, it is best that everyone knows.
If I meet that special soulmate, the one I will truly love,
there will be no lies or rumors about me she would have to secretly mine
through to get to the truth about me, it is in the open, publicly for anyones
perusal, to gain truth and knowledge about me, being mentaally ill
in my case is not based on hiding the truth or the information, with no secrets
there are no rumors, what they say aabout me in secret is not a secret
to destroy or sabatoge my reputation, I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment