Monday, August 17, 2015

A POEM BY GARY G PELOW, FEAR IN THE SUN

I walk in the hot sun in Rochester, NY with fear thay they will hurt me,                            I do not know who they are, they are invisible enemies, people who spy on me, I have no proof of these unseen enemies plotting to destroy me, no empirical evidence of their existence, Jesus Fucking Christ I am alone and scared, I am alone amidst other people, no one cares, no one gives a shit, except the voices in me that try to tell me things, dangerous things, they grow louder, they are frightening me, I am awash in fear, I am totally alone, no one to share these hellish things with.  I am exhausted from physical shaking and hellish insomnia, which only makes my hellish psychosis worse, all roads lead to my own hell, both narrow and wide, all roads before me, I have no options, no respite, I must travel these paths in and out of hell over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment