Thursday, July 2, 2015

A POEM BY AUTHOR/POET GARY G PELOW, SECOND CHANCE

I have made great errors and poor decisions in my life, I will blame no one
but myself, I have often brought my own misery and suffering, I plead guilty
as charged.  I will try to do whats right from now on, I beg the universe to
give me a second chance, to allow me time to make up for my evil deeds,
there is so much begging for forgiveness from all who I may have hurt
that I must strive for in a granted second chance, to make amends to people
harmed by my nonvirtuos behavior. The pain and suffering of victims is
to be laid at my door step, not others, oh, I have not hurt anyone physically,
psychologicly I have cuased great harm to others, as well as pain of mind and
spirit, the most painful kind of harm, others have cried in anguish because of
me, if I am granted a second chance by providence or karma, I will work
diligently to try to make amends to everyone that I have caused harm to,
as AA likes to say, to repent of evil deeds and asking for forgiveness from all
victims that are in pain that I have caused. PAIN OF SPIRIT AND MIND IS CRIPPLING TO ONES LIFE AND ACTIVITIES, CRIPPLING TO ANY CHANCE OF SUCCESS.
I wish to paralyze no one, not others or myself, I only seek to be given a second chance at being forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment