Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A POEM BY AUTHOR/POET GARY G PELOW, SLOW AND EMTY

I am slow and empty inside my soul, things are to routine, to boring, not enough to do, this is extra difficult with schizophrena, an empty schedule, nothing to do leaves you or me wide open and vulnerable to delusion, hallucinations and psychosis, I try to stay busy, with my spanish lessons and knowledge that is self taught, I write my poetry and prose to afffect hope in those who are like me, yet it does not seem enough to do, I am bored, irritated and lonely in this spring and summer heat that beats down on my house from the sky, beats down on me and my empty soul, a soul devoid of hope and happiness, I struggle with the pain of no change, no new challenges, of banality in my existence that can not be truly called life, I am a parody, a joke, a symbol of faking importance and talent, an empty self taught lie to ease the pain and hide the truth of my empty soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment