Thursday, June 18, 2015

A POEM BY AUTHOR/POET GARY G PELOW, THE NERVE.

The nerve is raw today, opened and exposed.  Their irritating behavior burns across the nerve, I hate the fucking pain in my mind, the head aches are constant now, there is no respite of this torture.  I am dyeing inside, I have emotional cancer burning in me, draining my life.  I look for a cure and only find poison, both mental and physical, it is like my nerves are being ripped out of my body, this is not an exxageration.  I am alone in my pain, isolated, alone and unloved, of course love is no cure for pain of body and soul, it only adds pain.  The garbage I have to put up with never abates, it is like I have to tread water for ever in water that never dries and is turbulent in its tiring waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment