Monday, June 15, 2015

A POEM BY AUTHOR/ POET GARY G PELOW, RAGE

The rage is strong today,
it will not go away,
at least not easily, my head is poundingwiith pain and anger.
I am frustrated beyond just my normal psychocis and symptoms,
I want to hit something, to throw something, to smash it into pieces.
I hate ny fucking life of boredom and no friends,
fucking ground hog day, ever the same boring fucking shit of my life,
I am sick of being punished for the fucking same shit others get away with,
fucking room mates of mine trying to fucken punish me,
who the fuck are they? Fucking thugs, fucking animals.
I want to fucking scream at them and others or even when I alone, to no one in particular, the whole fuckiing world sucks today, I want to say fuck you to everyone and their dog,

No comments:

Post a Comment