Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A POEM BY AUTHOR POET GARY G PELOW, THE INSTITUTION

It has gotten better since the hospital, the paranoia is less but not gone, two chemicals have been added to the regimine and plan of recovery. I seek to feel better, I have always sought to feel better and this has come to pass in my struggle for sanity, I am more alive with less fear, less worry about the future and my insanity getting worse. I would thank GOD for the recovery if I believed, but I do not, I see no evidence in the imaginary friend who lives in the sky as a brutal dictator against his own creatiion and his torture of it.  I see no reason to worship that dictator even if  it is real, it is to cruel and does not merit love and worship, so I fight on without the skygods in fantasy, I push forward with my life with science and rationality as my guide to understanding, to my appreciation of the universe, to better my mental health,  I seek to lower the fear and paranoia, a life long struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment