Sunday, April 26, 2015

A poem by author /poet GARY G PELOW, THE SHAKES

I am shaky today, nervous and agitated by this fucking meds meant to calm , instead aggravate, aggravate my symptoms of agitacion, making my anxiety and anger all the more intense, I do not know what to do, I want to scream and yell and hit in my rage and yet jail would be  waiting for me, so I do not lose it, my self control.  Instead I SUFFER SIILENTLY,  I am afraid, nervous and uncertain as what to do to stay busy, to stay occupied in this internal chaos.  Things are spinning out of control, my inner universe is being torn apart inside of me and I am helpless to stop it.  I do not understand this kinetic energy of confusion, why it will not stop and instead spins my mind and soul into confusion and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment