Thursday, February 26, 2015

a poem by author Gary Pelow, Fear and Hate.

I am alone, like a drone on automatic plot, running in fear from real or imagined enemies, young gang members, seeking to kill, I run around from place to place in terror of violence, I do not understand these feelings or thoughts, I do not know what is real and what is a false perception,  I have nightmares about my enemies, the world as a whole, of people hating me and trying to kill me. I shake and wake in fear, are they outside waiting?  I have no where to run, they are everywhere, young thug gang members, stalking me, terrifying me by there cold hard stares of  hatred in proximity to me, there seems no answer, from the universe why this is so, is there no mercy from creation? Does it even care? there is nothing inside of me, just filth, or so it feels.  Of course I have no proof or evidence, no verified proof of these plotters who are against me, following, talking on there cell phones to the gang leaders to verify the order to kill or attack, there is no refuge from the evil imaginings of my psychotic mind, they are right here, do you not SEE? I am a loser, for them who hunt me because of my being a loser, day by day , the fear cripples me, yet I am alive, and it will stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment