Friday, December 26, 2014

check in

Today i am just checking in, i have no overwhelming topics to write about today, yesterday was christmas and i was totally alone , same as all past years, my anger and my famillys anger keeps us a part, they will not apologize for the their crimes against me nor would i forgive if they did, but still i must stay stable strong and consistently calm and rational. if i get angry that only gives more power to those i used to call family and brothers and sisters, i hope they had fun with out me, i refuse to play the fucking scape goat and black sheep of the family, so i have no family, a family has honestly and forgiveness and trust, my evil viscous siblings have neither, but my life and theirs will go on seperately from me, i seek no retaliation

No comments:

Post a Comment