Tuesday, December 23, 2014

a poem by gary pelow

read all about it, my madness, scary to you more so to me, i offer no violence, only loneliness, i seek to be known, more than 15 minutes,, i deserve  more than 15, i am on the verge off poetic nobility, writing from the heart and from the voices, i seek only peace, i seek, all the time, even in my nightmares, i seek  justice for wrongs  to be made right, not with this crowd i use to call family, i call them today as toxic, a poison to my soul, i am very enlightened tonight, do not know why, i simply write, cathartic experience, releasing and revisiting nightmares of the past, night terrors, seizures in my sleep, muscles jerk, lose control, writing on this key board is fucking annoying, i do not expect any one to understand this man, yes  i said man not boy, i am walking tall, with anger and new buddhist  confidence, i seek to breathe correctly, i only get side charlie horses and side pain, so sick of the voices, sick of the loneliness, alone today and christmas, no surprise there, did i make that happen, buddha says we are our own masters, take responsability, for all actions and attitudes  that break forth with violent energy, i seek to be known, to be worshiped, i am sylvia plath, i am ernest, hemingway, a man for all  adventures and excitement, i seek to sit with the greats of pen and keyboard, i can do this, in english or spanish my poems are about you, the everyday person, the average one, normal is not bad or boring, just consistent with my history, i will seek success and a new place and way to live, i seek justice, i seek apologys
, but my brothers and sisters will not bend, making excuses for my abuse, tied to a basement pipe in dads basement, hit in the head and stomach, i will seek tibetan peace serenity., hard to give up anger, yet revenge is not happening, so bring justice to my world by exposing the past and living once again,

No comments:

Post a Comment